Staying hydrated this summer is going to be the best thing you can do for yourself. When you are on the go, you might not notice how little water you may be drinking. With these tips you can make sure you’re staying hydrated but also find an easier way to do so.
Make sure you’re drinking enough water
- There are ways to challenge yourself to make sure you are drinking enough water throughout the day. Download our water challenge and start today!
Infuse your water with flavor
- Make your water tastier by putting lemons, oranges, limes, berries or even cucumbers. This makes for a fruity refreshing beverage.
- By adding these little extras, you are also providing your body with more nutrients within your water.
Buy a reusable water bottle
- They make all sorts of different water bottles now. Some have diffusers, some have straws, and others with just caps.
- Amazon offers countless options for reusable water bottles and here are their Best Sellers.
Drink before you eat
- Drink water before you eat. Your brain might be confused on if you’re thirsty or hungry, so to avoid confusion, be sure to drink water consistently throughout the day. Your body will then get into a better schedule of knowing when it is hungry or thirsty.
Water found in your food
- All whole fruits and veggies contain water. These are the best snacks to eat throughout the day to gain more hydration:
- Cucumbers – 97% water
- Celery – 96% water
- Tomatoes – 95% water
- Bell peppers – 93% water
How Healics Can Help
Whether you are a company of two or 10,000, Healics can team with you to develop comprehensive wellness and coaching programs that help your employees diminish their stress.
Call us at 1-800-HEALICS today or contact us now to discuss health coaching solutions and ways you can provide your staff with the resources they need to live healthier, happier, more vibrant lives.