Build a Wellness Program the Works for You
Every organization is unique. That’s why Healics offers a range of independent programs that can be combined and customized to create a personalized employee wellness initiative that works for your employees and your budget.
Annually, we work with over 500 companies of all shapes and sizes across the country, bringing customized wellness solutions to more than 130,000 participants. Most programs are centered around our core services, which include our proprietary Health Risk Assessment that was developed and perfected over a 30-year timeframe, biometric screenings and our confidential one-on-one health coaching, led by certified wellness coaches. These key services are often supplemented with a range of specialty programs and presentations to better meet the specific needs of our clients. A sampling of other Healics’ wellness offerings includes:
- Focus on Five: Designed to foster weight management, participants set personal goals and receive simple strategies and tips during this five-month program.
- Tobacco Cessation: This presentation focuses on strategies for handling triggers, stress management, physical activity and nutrition while quitting.
- Stress Management: Participants learn the impact of stress and are armed with techniques for taking control, with a focus on time management, mindfulness and reframing thoughts.
- Nutrition Made Simple: This program outlines basic nutrition information to promote healthy eating habits.
- Nutrition and Heart Health: Participants lean how nutrition can improve heart health, high blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Nutritious Tips and Tricks: This workshop provides tools for healthy cooking, grocery shopping and eating on-the-go.
- Exercise for Life: Participants learn the basics and benefits of exercise, along with steps to achieving fitness goals.
- Exercise Anywhere: Using body-weight exercises, participants discover how to get fit, anywhere and anytime.
- Get Motivated: This presentation offers the inspiration needed to form healthy habits that will stick for life.
- Technology and Wellness: Participants learn how to tap technology to reach health-related goals.
- Financial Wellness: To help control stress caused by financial concerns, participants are given effective tips for managing money, now and into the future.
- Healthy Sleep: Because sleep is essential for good health, participants learn valuable strategies for improving the quantity and quality of sleep.
Whether you are a company of two or 10,000, Healics can work with you to build a flexible, tailored wellness solution that meets your goals and brings results. We’re nurse-owned and -operated, and will partner with you to create a wellness culture that helps to lower insurance claims, reduce health premiums — and most importantly — allows your employees to lead healthier, happier lives.
Want to give your employees the benefit of better health? Call us at 1-800-HEALICS today or contact us now.